Online Dating in LA, California
With near perfect weather year round and a multitude of activities and events happening at all times, Los Angeles is a great place to date. While there are tons of amazing restaurants and bars in the city of Angels, we’ve highlighted some date ideas that are a bit more unique. Here are the top 15 date ideas in LA!
1. Take Cute Couple Selfies At The Flickr: insapphowetrust/via Creative Commons
2. Picnic at the Hollywood Bowl (Pro-tip: It doesn’t matter who’s playing, it will be awesome)
Flickr: Margaret Napler /via Creative Commons
3. Go Stargazing At the Griffith Observatory
Flickr: Jeff Cleary/via Creative Commons
4. It Doesn’t Get Any More “LA” Than A Few Hours At the Santa Monica Pier
Flickr: Jim Nix/via Creative Commons
5. Saddle Up at the Sunset Ranch in Hollywood
Flickr: SaMoBiker/via Creative Commons
6. Romantic Dinner and a Movie at Cinespia at Hollywood Forever Cemetery (Yes, seriously)
Flickr: vmiramontes/via Creative Commons
7. Head down to Disneyland for a day and night of fun. The happiest place on earth is definitely not just for kids!
Flickr: Aaron Fulkerson/via Creative Commons
8. Or keep it simple and go for a walk on the beach. We suggest Malibu, and packing some bubbly.
Flickr: Graham/via Creative Commons
9. Head over to the Westside for sexy jazz tunes and killer food at Vibrato.
Flickr: Scott Beale/via Creative Commons
10. Drive up PCH to Neptune’s Net, a biker bar turned seafood shack. Motorcycles encouraged, but not necessary!
Flickr: David Jones/via Creative Commons
10. Take your date out to the ballgame! Baseball fan or not, a night at Dodger Stadium is a guaranteed good time.
Flickr: Jon Korpics/via Creative Commons
11. Get lost in the 120 acres of lush and seemingly magical gardens open to visitors at the Huntington Library and Gardens in San Marino.
Flickr: Dclemm/via Creative Commons
12. Share a coffee milkshake from G&B Coffee in Downtown’s Central Market…and then grab a papusa for the road.
Flickr: juancarlos nerlo/via Creative Commons
13. Stroll the adorable shops and delicious eats at the Brentwood Country Mart.
Flickr: Rebecca Dru/via Creative Commons.
14. El Prado in Silverlake is a local favorite when it comes to date night. Is your date into music? Stop by on Tuesday evenings when Origami Vinyl hosts it’s weekly Record Club.
Flickr: Megan Rosenbloom/via Creative Commons
14. Is your date an animal lover? Grab your fur friends and head up to Leo Carrillo State Beach in Malibu. It’s one of the only fido friendly beaches in Southern California.
Flickr: lauripiper/via Creative Commons